Made In Wales is an annual award run by Insider Media that seeks to “recognise the achievements of advanced manufacturers, creative designers, manufacturing innovators, technology developers, food and drink makers, medical and life sciences companies and manufacturers in general.”
Applications for entries are open until 17th August 2012 and cover several categories that design and manufacturing companies may be interested in, these are;
For the company or individual in Wales that has devised the most commercially beneficial creative design for product or media during the period July 2011 to June 2012.
- Describe how your design has had an impact on the relevant sector and on company financial performance.
– Explain how commercially beneficial design is encouraged in the business and among its employees.
For the company or individual that has generated the most impressive commercial benefit during the period July 2011 to June 2012 from an innovative product or process designed and made in the Wales.
- Describe how an innovative product or service has improved your company’s position in the market and financial performance.
– Explain how innovation is encouraged in the business and among its employees.
For the company deemed by the judges to have had the biggest impact in the areas of electronics, software, computer hardware and/or telecommunications during the period July 2011 to June 2012.
- Describe the impact your company has had in the areas of electronics, software, computer hardware and/or telecommunications.
– Explain how your company has gained commercial advantage from its technology products and innovations.
To find out more and apply for the awards go to: www.insidermedia.com/made-in-wales